Add your poster to the open access library by using the form below. We will add your poster to the fully searchable library, where it can be found and viewed by thousands of fellow researchers, educators, and students from around the world.
Present your poster at a virtual conference with ease. All you have to do is share your screen to present your poster. Zoom in and out to let your audience view detailed information. Use the narration option to enhance your presentation.
Share your poster's URL on every social media platform with just a click and let your visitors privately and securely communicate with you.
Your visitors can now start discussions, ask questions, and get answers on your Disqus or Facebook public forums.
Make your research poster available to thousands of medical professionals, researchers, and students from around the world.
Your visitors can view your poster in great detail on any screen, even on mobile and can also download the full resolution PDF file.
Publish your poster and invite viewers to ask questions on a Disqus or Facebook discussion board. Email or share your poster by email or on social media platforms with just a click.
A private email form allows you to receive messages from anyone who inquires about your poster without exposing your email address to the public.
Your personal information will not be visible unless you have included it on your poster. If you want to hide your contact information, you should remove it from your poster before you submit it for publishing. Your email address will be used only in the email form to allow visitors to contact you privately with their questions. For successful message delivery, your email will require verification. A verification code is sent immediately to the email you provide.
The cost of each submission is $49. If revisions need to be made there is a $19 resubmission fee. Please provide us with a PDF of your poster that has been proofed and approved for publishing.
Yes, you can choose to remove certain features from the page. For example, you may remove the option to download the PDF of your poster or remove the discussion board.
We offer two discussion board options, Disqus or Facebook. Please choose the one that will work best for you in the long term. Both options are free but require registration. Disqus is a commonly used discussion board, and Facebook has a global audience. Comments added to these discussion boards are not moderated by PosterPresentations.com. Both platforms allow you to report abuse. If necessary, you can ask us to remove the discussion board from your page.
Yes, you can remove your poster from our library at any time. Just email us, and we will promptly remove it from the library.
By submitting your Poster to the PosterPresentations.com directory, you agree to and understand the following terms and conditions (“T&C’s”):
1. PosterPresentations.com will use the information and data submitted by you to create an online poster that will be visible to the public and can be copied, shared, and used by others (“Poster”).
2. That you are legally entitled to submit the data and information and you are the owner or authorized licensee of all right, title and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in and to all content that appears on the Poster; that all content that appears in the Poster is your original work and contains no libel, unlawful or improper statements, does not infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury; your execution and performance of these T&C’s does not and shall not constitute a breach of, or otherwise violate, any written or verbal understanding or agreement between you and any third party; and our use of the files provided to create the Poster, as well as the exercise of any rights pursuant to the License Grant below, shall not infringe or violate the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of any third party.
3. PosterPresentations.com is a sharing vehicle and in order to display and distribute the Poster, you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual license to maintain, store, cache, copy and distribute (in any current or future media) the Poster (the “License Grant”). The License Grant includes our right to include the Poster in its current and future database or databases as well as to distribute the Poster electronically to third parties through any one or more websites operated by us through a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike (“CC BY-NC-SA license”). This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and agree to license their new creations under the identical terms. By agreeing to these T&C’s you expressly authorize the use and distribution of the Poster and its content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA license.
4. Although you are the owner of all copyrights related to the content contained in the Poster, PosterPresentations.com has the right to remove your Poster or other content at any time at its sole discretion without any notice or obligation to you. You may also request the removal of your Poster at any time with 30 days’ prior notice. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PosterPresentations.com, its employees, agents, parent and affiliates from any loss, liability or expense arising out of the use of the directory or presentation and distribution of your Poster or a breach by you of these T&C’s, including, but not limited to, any liability arising from intellectual property or libel claims by third parties. PosterPresentations.com will not be held responsible for any damages that result from the information and content you provide.
5. These T&C’s shall be governed by California law and any claim arising herein shall be arbitrated in Alameda County, California by a single arbitrator pursuant to AAA rules. The parties agree to equally split the costs of arbitration; however, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorneys’ fees as determined by the arbitrator. Each party and their successors and assigns is bound by these T&C’s which is the entire understanding and agreement of the parties on the subject matter; and which incorporates or supersedes all other written or verbal agreements and understandings with respect to the subject matter; these T&C’s may be modified by PosterPresentations.com unilaterally at any time after 10 days posted notice on its website, you agree to any changes if you continue to use the site and do not request removal of your Poster or other content within the notice period.