Pediatric Fellows Research Competition
Monday, May 10, 2021
- Posters must be one PDF page.
- The poster title must match the abstract title.
- The Children’s and Emory co-branded poster template looks like this. You may have your poster put into this format by Wallace Graphics at no cost to you by following these instructions. Digital-only posters have a one week turnaround time, so please plan accordingly. Contact Tia Peterson, email@example.com or 678-513-9500, if you have any questions.
- If you create your own poster template, please be sure to use current institutional logos. All co-branded resources are available here.
All fellows are strongly encouraged to record a video (max. 5 minutes) of themselves explaining their poster as they would explain it to someone in a live poster session.
You may record your video by starting a new Zoom meeting, sharing your screen to display your poster, and clicking record.
- You may choose to zoom into parts of your poster as you are speaking, or create slides with segments of your poster so that the audience can see what you are explaining.
- Be sure you are in speaker view so both your face and poster/slides are recorded.
- When you end the Zoom meeting, your video file will be saved in the location designated in your Zoom settings (the default location is Documents\Zoom).
- After you record your video, please upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video, and have the YouTube URL ready when you submit your poster.
If you need help creating your video, please contact Jennifer Villaseñor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poster title, author names, and your email and cell phone.
- Abstract that was submitted and selected for poster presentation (max. 350 words).
- Final PDF of your poster.
- URL for your video.
To ensure your colleagues have plenty of time to visit and comment on your poster, please submit your poster and video on this website by Monday, May 10, 2021.
The Pediatric Fellows Research Competition oral presentations will take place Thursday, May 13, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please click here to add the event to your calendar.