By submitting your Poster to the PosterPresentations.com directory, you agree to and understand the following terms and conditions (“T&C’s”):
1. PosterPresentations.com will use the information and data submitted by you to create an online poster that will be visible to the public and can be copied, shared, and used by others (“Poster”).
2. That you are legally entitled to submit the data and information and you are the owner or authorized licensee of all right, title and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in and to all content that appears on the Poster; that all content that appears in the Poster is your original work and contains no libel, unlawful or improper statements, does not infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury; your execution and performance of these T&C’s does not and shall not constitute a breach of, or otherwise violate, any written or verbal understanding or agreement between you and any third party; and our use of the files provided to create the Poster, as well as the exercise of any rights pursuant to the License Grant below, shall not infringe or violate the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of any third party.
3. PosterPresentations.com is a sharing vehicle and in order to display and distribute the Poster, you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual license to maintain, store, cache, copy and distribute (in any current or future media) the Poster (the “License Grant”). The License Grant includes our right to include the Poster in its current and future database or databases as well as to distribute the Poster electronically to third parties through any one or more websites operated by us through a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike (“CC BY-NC-SA license”). This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and agree to license their new creations under the identical terms. By agreeing to these T&C’s you expressly authorize the use and distribution of the Poster and its content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA license.
4. Although you are the owner of all copyrights related to the content contained in the Poster, PosterPresentations.com has the right to remove your Poster or other content at any time at its sole discretion without any notice or obligation to you. You may also request the removal of your Poster at any time with 30 days’ prior notice. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PosterPresentations.com, its employees, agents, parent and affiliates from any loss, liability or expense arising out of the use of the directory or presentation and distribution of your Poster or a breach by you of these T&C’s, including, but not limited to, any liability arising from intellectual property or libel claims by third parties. PosterPresentations.com will not be held responsible for any damages that result from the information and content you provide.
5. These T&C’s shall be governed by California law and any claim arising herein shall be arbitrated in Alameda County, California by a single arbitrator pursuant to AAA rules. The parties agree to equally split the costs of arbitration; however, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorneys’ fees as determined by the arbitrator. Each party and their successors and assigns is bound by these T&C’s which is the entire understanding and agreement of the parties on the subject matter; and which incorporates or supersedes all other written or verbal agreements and understandings with respect to the subject matter; these T&C’s may be modified by PosterPresentations.com unilaterally at any time after 10 days posted notice on its website, you agree to any changes if you continue to use the site and do not request removal of your Poster or other content within the notice period.